Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Have a Merry Christmas | Challenge Card

HI there!

I am working on Christmas cards today and made this cutie to share. I combined two digital stamps from Tiddly Inks to get this cluster of cuties.


I kept the embellishing pretty non existent because I want to put her in the mail.  But I think the red gives it enough pop so I am happy with it just the same.

I am linking up to the following challenges.

Little Red Wagon - snow much fun challenge
Lil  Patch Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft challenges - Anything Goes

Supply List: Tiddly Inks digital images; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Recollections cardstock; Copic markers ( E25, E29, E37, E71, E74, E000, E01, E53, W00, W1, 2, C00, R20, R24, R27, R29, YR15, Y21, YG63, YG67) and a  Clear Star Gelly Roller.


 Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That doily is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute images and great layout--Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Coloring and the twine, great added touch, awesome job. Thanks for entering our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, so cute!~

    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!