Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lip Balm Holder Card | Free Silhouette Cut File

Hi there!

I promised you bonus freebie cut files this month, and so I have another new one for you today. This little card holds a lip balm stick perfectly.  They make nice little stocking stuffers or office gifts, kids BFF gifts, etc. you get the drill!


The file includes both the inner part of the card that holds the lip balm and the outer wrapper.


I added a piece of ribbon between the layers to hold my card closed.

https://app.box.com/s/cmlnuychtir3f0ssd4qarrehohhexi3s

Here is your file, click on the image to be taken to my download page, enjoy!

Supply List: Pebbles patterned paper; Fancy Pants Die cut; Jillibean Soup sticker; misc. ribbon and sequin; LWD digital design.

1 comment:

  1. Another great cut file freebie Laura!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!