Monday, December 07, 2015

Peace-Hope-Joy Burlap Canvas | My Mind's Eye

Hello!

Last week I got a bit of free scrappy time, I should have been making Christmas cards but while I was rooting around in the closet of my scrap room, I found this fun burlap canvas that just beckoned me to play with it!  Sometimes you just have to go with the creative flow!  The added bonus is I now have a new Christmas decoration!


This collection is called Vintage Christmas, by My Mind's Eye.  I think it is from last year.  It is just perfect with the burlap!

Here are a few detail photos, as you can see I had some fun making paper rosettes and clustering embellishments!





Supply List: My Mind's Eye patterned paper, chipboard, stickers, wood buttons, enamel stars and bakers twine; misc. ribbons and buttons; Hemptique button twine; Canvas Home Basics burlap
canvas.

So glad  you stopped by today!!

2 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome! I love everything vintage and this just suits the bill!!! Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!