Friday, December 18, 2015

Pillow Box | Free Silhouette and SVG Cut File

Hi there!

Today I am sharing the last of my December Freebie Cut Files with you, I hope you have enjoyed them all!  This Pillow Box with a coordinating cut for a wrap is perfect for last minute wrapping, you can size it to hold a small gift or even a gift card.

https://app.box.com/s/m4natsww4tsjik9y2r8nm1po296ql67q
As always click on the image to be taken to my download page.


Here is a larger shot of the pillow box, enjoy!  The tag is leftover from last year bu was made with a paper from the same pack, details here.

Supply List: Pebbles patterned paper; Staples cardstock; misc. ribbon and bell; Hemptique button twine. 

Thank you for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Another great cut file Laura....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much--I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!