Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Top 10 | 2015

Around this time last year I posted a list of my favourite layouts from 2014.  This year I thought I would post your favourites from the projects that I created this year! I could have gone with the projects that had the most visitors, but decided instead to go with the projects that had the most comments.  So thank you to all of you that took the time to leave me some love, I so very much appreciate it!

Never too old - July 5th

Hello, Let's be friends forever - December 15

I am - February 14

Selfie Time - February 15

Riding the Waves - September 1

Oh  Happy Day - July 5th

Happy Birthday Timmy  - March 17

Dreamers gonna dream - November 15

Hello World - March 1st

Masculine birthday card - October 8th

Not so ironically these are a lot of my favs, too, for the year!  I would have maybe had to add a few more, but then I have the sentimental attachment to the subjects, unlike you. Anyway, this has been such a fun trip down my 2015 crafty memory lane! Thank you for sharing it with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!