Friday, January 08, 2016

CHA Reveals | Imaginisce

I am so excited to start creating for Imaginisce! I was told that there is a box of goodies on the way to me as I type - eek!  I thought I would give you a little tastey tease of what sweet new lines they have in store for us....


... can you stand it!  Check out this full collection here, which is really more like two collections in one with both Pirate and Mermaid themes!!

And if that is not enough eye candy, check out this sneak...


... this collection is full of  bathing suits, cameras, bikes, pineapple, watermelon and more!  You can see all of it here.

Both collections boast a plethora of patterned papers, coordinating Thickers,  stickers, die cuts, and stamps!

AND, you have a chance to win one of these great lines!! Go here, hurry now, don't miss your chance to have one of these sets sent to you!  Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo happy for you! Those collections are so cute. I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!