Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Car Card | Simple Stories

I wanted to send a congratulations card to my sons sweetheart as she recently got herself a new car!  So I created this bright and colourful one.


This fun stamp I have had for a while, I love it but do not often use it.  I started by adding some yellow water colour paint to a piece of water colour paper for my background.


Then I paper pieced the car, I added in a hint of Copic marker in grey for shading.


Then I added in some Simple Stories patterned papers and embellishments to finish off my card base.

Supply List: Papertrey Ink Enjoy the Ride stamp set; Simple Stories DIY Boutique patterned papers, burlap stickers, and brad; Simple Stories Say Cheese II enamel dots; Leows water colour paints; Artists Loft water colour paper; Hemptique button twine; Copic Markers ( C2, C0); Memento Tuxedo black ink; misc. button.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Eeek! This is too cute, Laura! Great paper choices, and I adore the happy, colorful vibe!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!