Thursday, March 10, 2016

Coffee Cup Card | Whimsie Doodles

Whimsie Doodles is having a DT Call, I thought I would throw my hat into the ring, I loved being a part of that team when I was on it a while back and I could really use an excuse for some therapeutic oclouring / excuse to buy some more Copics! Ha!


Anyway, this is my card, you know I am a sucker for little boy digis!  And this one is a cutie!  It can be found here in the Whimsie Doodle shop.  I thought he would be perfect to adorn one of my coffee cup cut files. And he is!


I am also linking this up at:
 Little Red Wagon for their Mainly Manly challenge
Our Crafty Corner anything goes



Supply List: Whimsie Doodles digital stamp; Co'ordinations cardstock; MME Twine; misc. buttons; Copics (BG10, BG13, W00, W01, W03, E000, E00, E11, R20, E23, E25, E27, R27)

Thanks for visiting and wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Laura, This is absolutely beautiful! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! And a shaped card - way cool! It's fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely precious, Laura! Love that corrugated bit and the way you've wrapped everything up with that bit of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Laura, such a sweet card, and very endearing. Love the shape, and the sentiment is just perfect with the combination of design elements! I smell hot chocolate! LOL

    Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is so cute!!! Hope you get (back) on the team!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!