Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Enjoy Today | Stuck?! Sketches

There is a brand new sketch challenge up over at Stuck?! Sketches!   Here is a look at the sketch...


I love using multiple small photos on my layouts and this sketch is just perfect for that.


As I always do with Stuck?! Sketches I had fun mixing elements from many manufacturers onto my page.


I even pulled out some stuff that I have had for a really long time, like the two metal elements from CTMH.  I have also had these rubons from Kaisercraft for a little while, and although I love them I find them challenging to use, so it was nice to put at least one to use!


I surprised myself by using 4 pieces of flair on one page, I usually do not add more than one or two - not sure  why that is.


I found these fun camera clips really cheap at Homesense, I always have to check their craft aisle - do you?


I hope that you decide to play along with us, we have two generous sponsoring giving away prizes for this challenge! 

http://www.creativeembellishments.com/

www.scrapmatts.ning.com


Supply List:  We R Memory Keepers cardstock and Patterned paper; Authentique, We R Memory Keepers and My Mind's Eye stickers; Doodlebug twine; American Crafts journaling pen and clip; Kaisercraft rubons; CTMH metal embellishments; Evalicious flair; My Mind's Eye enamel dots and washi; Heidi Swapp word sticker; misc. wood veneer; Copic E74; Versa Color Ink.

 Thank you for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and sketch!! LOVE, love love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Laura! Gorgeous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many scrumptious goodies here, Laura! And I just love the soft, natural palette! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!