Friday, March 11, 2016

Floral Die Cut | Birthday Card

It is my friend's birthday today, I thought I would share the card that I made for her.


I really wanted to go white on white with pops of colour, so this dry embossed background and swirly floral cut file were perfect for this concept.


I backed the cut file with different colours of paper from the Fancy Pants Office Suite collection.  The sentiment is a rubon from Pebbles, and the ephemera are also from the Pants Office Suite collection.


The pretty gold sparkly enamel dots are from Simple Stories.  They add some nice bling without being too bulky for mailing.


My husband offered to deliver this card, but I put it into the mail instead - who doesn't love something pretty instead of a bill showing up in their mail box!

Supply List: Staples cardstock; Fancy Pants patterned papers and ephemera; Simple Stories enamel dots; Pebbles rubons; Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder; cut file by yours truly.

So glad you stopped in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!