Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Treat Boxes | Party Favours

Happy St. Patrick's day! My youngest turns 13 today!  That is just so surreal to me!  It has been almost a half dozen years since we have had a teenager in the house, and I do not really think that I am ready!  I am not really referring to the teen related stuff per se but more so just for the plain fact that he is getting older.  I love the little kid phase!

Anyway, we are not doing a party, but celebrating with a family dinner instead.  I did create some little candy bags for him and our son's girlfriends son, Dylan who is 2 and so cute!  I thought the treats might come in handy if dinner ran long or we had some delays at the restaurant.


I started with a gable box cut file from the Silhouette store and modified it to add the shamrock window, which I backed with acetate.


I also added some green patterned paper on the outside of the box for a fun pop of green.


I kept the embellishing really simple with just a button and some twine.

Supply List: American Crafts cardstock; Jillibean Soup patterned paper; misc. button; My Mind's Eye bakers twine.

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!