Thursday, March 24, 2016

You're Toad-ly Awesome | Just for fun Card

The other day I created this card to play along with the "critter challenge" over at Whimsie Doodles and a few other challenges, but then I got sick and didn't get around to blogging.  I missed one challenge but can still link up with a couple of the others so I thought I would pop online and share it now.


Supply List: Whimsie Doodles digital stamp; Copic blending paper; CTMH and Recollections cardstock; misc. button; CTMH button floss; Copic markers (E000, E01, E11, R20, R22, R24, E33, E35, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG05, YG07, G94, YG63. W3, W1, W00)

I am linking up to the following challenges:
Whimsie Doodles calling all critters
Our Crafty Corner anything goes 

Have a great night! 

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! Absolutely adorable! Super color work, too, love!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!