Friday, May 20, 2016

Sketching for ScrapMuch? | And a fond farewell

Today I have the privilege of sharing my 250th sketch for ScrapMuch? and I have hosted almost as many challenges for them on their blog!   This sketch also marks the final challenge that I will be hosting for them.

I am pairing down my online responsibilities to make more time to play, both creatively and otherwise.  My youngest will be finished school for the summer break in just a few weeks, and my husband will be started his 6 weeks of vacation shortly after that.  We have a lot of fun and home renos planned for this summer!  And then, the big excitement is my husband's retirement late this year.   This is what I am really prepping for, but the timing just seems right, to step down from ScrapMuch? now.

My husband has been such a hard worker during the first 29 years of our marriage, both at work and at home.  He does it all.  Some of you may not know that we have been living apart for the last 9 months, as we purchased our retirement home 3 hours away a smidgen early!  I am so looking forward to him moving "home" to our youngest and I in December!  We have plans, big and small, for his retirement years and we are both super excited!

In the meantime, I will still be blogging for ScrapMuch? until the end of this month at which time I will be handing the reins back over to Elaine and Eileen.  It has been an honour to be a part of the ScrapMuch? team these last 6 years, the memories and friendships I have made are truly treasured.  I have learned so much both artistically and with social medias, I know I never would have grown so much if I was not a part of this team.

I do hope to be able to help out on occasion at various events - a gal has to get her girl time in!

And now without further ado, here is said last sketch!


You can still find sketches by me and join in on challenges on my own challenge site, Stuck?! Sketches.

Thank you for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I will most definitely miss your sketches and projects over at ScrapMuch? Laura! They are always an inspiration! Good luck as you move forward! Sounds like a busy summer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your challenges and sketches will be greatly missed Laura. You can bet I'll be following you on your personal blog. Thanks for all of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!