Thursday, May 19, 2016

You're a Lifesaver | Challenge Card

I am popping in quick to share a fun little challenge card today.



When I saw the challenge over at Fusion, I knew this sweet image was just perfect!




I was also able to bust some old stash and use up some of this older My Mind's Eye paper, using the mood board as inspiration.


The sketch called for a Polaroid frame and otherwise a fairly simple card which was perfect for these busy papers.


I added a little dimension by putting pop dots behind my image.


And finished it off with some simple embellishments.

Supply List:  Whimsie Doodles digital stamp; My Mind's Eye patterned paper; Staples cardstock; Copic blending paper; Hemptique twine; misc button; Copics (Y23, E33 E35, E37, E000, E01, E11, R20, B000, B01, B12, R24, R27, R29, B16, B18, C01, C00)

I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Simply Create too -Thank You theme (telling someone they are a lifesaver is just like a big old thank you!)
The Crafty Addicts -anything goes with a sentiment
Fusion -Pot O Call Polaroid - sketch and inspiration board

6 comments:

  1. Awww! This is perfectly precious, Laura! Such a happy mix of prints, and your little lady is colored to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and fantastic coloring, especially her hair ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and sentiment! Super card :D Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!!!! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card. Your colouring is outstanding! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute take on our nautical theme and the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Fusion challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!