Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Exciting News | Noel Mignon Scrapbooking Kits

I am just popping in really quick this afternoon to share some super fun and exciting news!


I am so lucky to have been invited to join the Noel Mignon Scrapbooking Kit Club design team!  My term official begins at the start of July and I am looking forward to sharing projects with you her and on the Noel Mignon blog, using Noel's gorgeous kits! Actually, Noel offers two kits a month, one is geared towards pocket style scrapbooking and the other is for traditional scrappers.  I will be on the traditional scrapbooker team.

Here is a little peek at the July kit....


Is that not a super juicy summer kit??!!  I am so excited for mine to arrive and to dig in!

If you would like a closer look, DT coordinator Meridy Twilling  has created an unboxing video that you can check out here.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Laura! That's super exciting! That kit looks incredible! I wish the exchange wasn't so awful for us here in Canada or I would be checking out kit clubs for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!