Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Go Wild | Stuck?! Sketches

It is time for a new challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches! I created a pretty clean and simple sketch for this challenge.


I love the small photos, but off course you can always modify things to make it fit your own style.


I used lots of Echo Park goodies on my page from a variety of collections.  I have been making a point of going through my stash of sticker sheets when I create to try to use up some of them.  I even moved them so that they are within arms reach of my new desk space.  (I will share more about my new crafty space once it is finished, well more finished.)


I kept my page pretty clean and simple, sometimes it is fun to just KISS!


And it makes for an easy transition back into crafting after a few weeks break.  I created another page the same night that I created this one, that was quite a bit, well, quite a bit more! ha!


I added in some stitching to give some texture to my page while still keeping it pretty simple.


My journaling was my final touch.

I hope you join us for the challenge!  We have two fabulous sponsors offering prizes!



Supply List:  Echo Park patterned papers, chipboard, brads and stickers; October Afternoon sticker; Bo Bunny alpha stickers; Basic Grey enamel shapes; Mr. Huey's mist; American Crafts and Bo Bunny cardstock; American Crafts Precision Pen;

So glad that you stopped by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!