Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Happy lil Gnomie | Stuck?! Sketches

I have a new sketch to share today, created for the first of the month sketch challenge of at Stuck?! Sketches, I also have a layout to share inspired by the sketch.


This is my fun and whimsical take on the sketch!


I had some fun with the Bloom and Grow collection from Simple Stories, I have been so excited to use it with this photo of my youngest, taken back in the Spring of 2003! Are they not so perfect together? Yeah, I think so too!


As always, I created a few embellishment clusters.


I always have fun tucking in little goodies here and there!


I added in some water colour paint and mist when my page was just about complete.  Actually, I almost ruined my page, but I think I saved it...


My title is a combination of an ephemera piece and stickers.  I love doing that!


I added in some journalling, too.  I have to remind myself to do this more often.

We have two fabulous sponsors this month at Stuck?! Sketches.  Play along for your change at prizes from:

http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IezWrKKmG70/VCr2Nr0tV2I/AAAAAAAAdvo/EwPwbDzZITw/s1600/scrapmcuh.jpg

Supply List:  Simple Stories patterned paper, ephemera, stickers, bradz, chipboard and enamel dots; Leows water color paint; Mr. Huey's mist; DMC floss; Hemptique Twine; Faber-Castell Gesso; Staedtler felt tip pen.

Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you pop over to see what the rest of the team created.

3 comments:

  1. Ever so cute, Laura! What a great collection! I haven't seen that one yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout! Love that photo and love the SS collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours! Such a fun and happy page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!