Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Super Teacher | Card

I am sharing a card that I created for my sons teacher today.  He is a young guy and this is his first full time position as a teacher in Canada, though I understand he taught over seas for a few years.

Timothy loved him and we hope he gets to return next year.


I tried to create a cut file that looked like a phone booth for this super guy to be flying out of.






I couldn't resist putting him on a wobbler!

Supply List: Whimsie Doodle digital stamp; American Crafts, Xpressit blending paper and Recollections Cardstock; Copics ( B12, B16, B18, T4, T6, E000, E01, E11, Y23, E33, E35, E37, R24, R27, R29); clear Wink of Stella

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! This is so cute and clever for a teacher card!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!