Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Oh Happy Day | Gotcha Day Card

Today is Gotcha Day number 11 at our house AKA the 11th anniversary of this sweet boy's adoption!


I think we will be celebrating this day forever! We are so grateful that he is ours and we are his. This year it does seem a bit odd that it is only the two of us home to celebrate, so we will do something small (I have a feeling Shirley Temples may be involved) and save our special time for when Ian is home on the weekend.

I made him this card.  I cannot resist these little gnomes and this Bloom and Grow collection by Simple Stories is great for making little scenes!


In truth, I probably have about a half dozen cards in my stash for this day, as I often make a few throughout the year when the whim hits.  But then I always make a special one instead of pulling out one that is already complete.

Supply List: All products except the card base are from Simple Stories Bloom and Grow collection.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. A sweet card for a sweet boy!! Happy GOTCHA Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!