Monday, July 04, 2016

Sketching for Clique Kits

Hi friends!

Erica Thompson at Clique Kits is running a fun summer scrapbooking marathon, and has asked me to provide her with a sketch to play with.

I sent her a couple to choose from and this is the one that she chose.


Erica and her DT member Sandy, have create videos of their processes, your can check them out here and here. And if you choose to use the sketch I would love for you to share a link with me!

I created this sketch based on this layout that I made for Imaginisce.


It was one of my favourites from my DT term with them.

Supplies: Sunny collection patterned papers, 3D stickers, die cuts, letter stickers, and phrase stickers; American Crafts Cardstock; Leow's watercolour paints; Heidi Swapp Color Shine in in Citron; Hemptique button twine; MME buttons; Staedtler fine tip felt pen.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!