Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Birthday Cards | Noel Mignon

Hi thee!  I had some goodies left in my August Noel Mignon kit so I decided to put some of it to good use to create a couple of birthday cards.  One I needed immediately and the other I tucked into my stash.


Oh I just love these lacey Maya Road flowers and wanted to feature this one on my card.  I also used the gorgeous Jen Hadfield gold wood grained patterned paper - swoon!  The rub ons are from Pebbles and were pulled from my stash.


Here is a little close up, you can see I tucked in a flag from Pretty Little Studios and a sticker from We R Memory Keepers, the pink polka dot patterned paper is also from WRMK.


This second card feature Simple Stories patterned papers and Bradz, plus a flag from Pretty Little Studios and a sticker and die cut from We R Memory Keepers. I also used a sketch that I found on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. 

Thanks for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!