Monday, August 15, 2016

Family Adventure | Stuck?! Sketches

There is a brand new sketch challenge up over at Stuck?! Sketches and I would love for you to play along!  Here is the sketch...


And this is my take on it...


I used lots of goodies from the Jillibean Soup Mushroom Medley collection.  I loved the earthy and nature inspired elements for this photo of my son, his fiance and and their little one, taken at the little local zoo.  And the colours couldn't be any more perfect for their outfits!!


I used some CTMH waxy flax to create a wonky twine circle element as was suggested in the sketch.


After layering some patterned papers beneath my photo, I then layered in some fun ephemera, wood dots and enamel dots to embellish my page.


I also added in a bit of mist and stitching for extra texture and layers.

We have two fabulous sponsor giving away prizes this month..



Supply List: Jillibean Soup patterned papers (Soup Staples II, Mushroom Medley Soup), wood dots, label stickers, soup labels, pea pod parts; Tim Holtz textured surfaces corrugated paper; CTMH waxy flax; Evalicious cut apart tag; Mr. Huey's mist; Doodlebug and Simple Stories enamel dots

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Laura! Great colours! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout. I love the title and die cuts you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!