Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Go outside and play | Simple Stories

I had a little free time the other night so I dug into the Bloom & Grow collection by Simple Stories and had some fun!


I snapped a few photos of my son while we were in the playground of a local little zoo this past Spring, I kind of love the perspective of this one.


I am a lucky mom as my youngest (the only one at home) is always all too happy to be outside playing so he never has to be told to do so, but this title for a layout came to me in the shower the other day and I just had to create it!


I am still challenging myself to find fun ways to use the various cut-a-parts in the Simple Stories collections and this one was just perfect as an accent to my page.


I added lots of little outdoors-y / nature inspired embellishments to my page, of course this collection is just full of them!


Yup, he really does!

Simple Stories Supply List:
7132 4x6 Stickers 

7127 Bradz

Other Supplies: misc floss, Staedtler felt tip pen and Mr. Huey's mist

Thanks so much for visiting! 

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!