Monday, August 22, 2016

Take Me to the Beach Title | Free Cut File

HI friends!  I have a new freebie cut file to share wit you today!  I created this title to use on a recent Simple Stories design team layout and I received a lot of nice comments about the title, so I thought you might like to play with it, too.

https://app.box.com/s/ing83wmcr395qzskz74r67m1vrm9sg6g

As always, click on the image to be taken to my download page.

Here is a reminder of the layout that I created using this title...


Enjoy and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your generosity in sharing this lovely cut file.. love your bright and sunny page x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That title looks awesome Laura! What a fantastic page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, you are as generous as ever! Thanks so much for this great cut file!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! "Take me to the beach!"-- my thoughts, exactly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!