Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cards | Jillibean Soup

Hello there!

I am popping in to share a couple of cards today.  Do you want to know something funny?  I often make cards to put into my stash, but when it comes time for giving I most often will create a card especially for that person.  Today's share are two cards that I created recently which I had a need for even though I keep a stash of thank you and birthday cards ;)


I love the teals and acid greens with pops of yellow, pink and red.


I have always been a Jillibean Soup fan and especially love that JBS uses the same hues throughout their lines, which makes mixing and matching a breeze, which also adds up to me being able to do a little stash busting when I created these two cuties!

Happy Birthday to You Supply List: Chilled Cucumber Soup patterned paper; Cool as a Cucumber Soup die cut; Birthday Bisque sticker, Robin's Nest dew drop.

THX Supply List; Chilled Cucumber Soup patterned paper and die cuts; Happy Camper sticker; Sports die cut; Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder; JBS Alphabeans letter stickers; Your Next Stamp enamel dots; Misc. cardstock; Creative Memories silver pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!