Thursday, October 06, 2016

Adorable and Fun Ruby | Noel MIgnon

Hi there!  I had some fun busting through the last of my September Noel Mignon kit to create an extra just for fun layout!


I love this patterned paper from Simple Stories' Posh line and wanted to feature it on my layout.  So it became a background.  I used no other patterns on my layout, with the exception of a couple of tight layers behind my photo.


I embellished either side of my photo, keeping the entire linear centre of the layout as a main focal area.


As you can see my title runs right into an embellishment cluster tucked behind my photo.


There are also three tiny embellishment clusters in a triangle around my page.


The little beads, were pulled off of the flower that adorns my page, prior to adding the gold circular puffy sticker element.  I didn't want to throw them out so I sprinkled them around my layout.


I also added in some dots using the Ranger enamel accents from the kit.


As a final step, I added in some hand-stitching in gold along the lines of the colour blocking on the background paper, and some splatters of Heidi Swapp gold colour shine from the August kit..

This layout is a little different for me, but I really like the way it turned out and it was fun to bust through that kit!

Supply List: patterned paper from Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Simple Stories, and Fancy Pants; Simple Stories epoxy clips, stickers and chipboard;  Fancy Pants puffy stickers and washi tape; Pink Paislee wood accents and buttons; Ranger enamel accents; American Crafts Thickers;  Prima flower and leaves; Crate paper candy hearts.

Thanks so much for visiting!

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!