Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Adventure Awaits | Jillibean Soup

Hey there!  I have a new page to share today.  Actually I created this layout a while back and realized that I had not shared it yet (for some reason I crossed it off my checklist as if it was done).  It features the Mushroom Medley collection from Jillibean Soup.


I wanted to document our puppy's first boat ride (which she loved and even jumped into the lake after our son!) and the colours in the Mushroom Medley Soup collection from Jillibean Soup seemed just perfect!


I had some fun with the Pea Pod Parts die cuts, adding a little summery scene to my page.  I also added in some machine stitching here and there for a bit of texture.


My title is a combination (big surprised huh?) of a die cut and some pretty teal blue Jillibean Soup alpha stickers.  I did a bit of doodling to help the die cut portion pop.


I kept this page pretty clean and simple but did add my usual embellishment clusters,  just a pared down version. 


I tried to do a process video for this page, but it was back when I first started doing them and forgot to focus the camera so it was all blurry, boo!  But it taught me something so it wasn't a complete loss.

Supply List: Jillibean Soup patterned papers (Soup Staples III, Mushroom Medley Soup), label stickers, soup labels, pea pod parts, kraft tag, alphabeans; Hemptique twine; Staedtler pen; misc. buttons.

Thanks for visiting! 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh....the clean lines of this page is right up my alley. It is beautiful Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Great photo and awesome title!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!