Monday, October 03, 2016

Sharing a Sketch | Mad Scrap Project

Hey there, I am just jumping online quick today to share a bit of news.  Once in a while I get asked if I will share a sketch with another challenge site, last week Mad Scrap Projects approached me to "borrow" a sketch.  They chose the one below, it is one that I used for my own challenge site (Stuck?! Sketches) back in August.  


They have a fun prize up for grabs so you should create something new and play along!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Laura! We hope you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I really hope to get a chance to use this sketch. Love all the fun layering on it! It's always fun to find a new challenge site as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!