Monday, November 14, 2016

Hope You're Feeling Better Card | Noel Mignon

Hey there!  I have another card to share today using some leftover goodies from my October Noel Mignon "Falloween" kit.  I had so much fun playing with this kit, and even though I had put it away to move on to the November kit, I just couldn't resist pulling it back out again and again!


Supply List: American Crafts cardstock and Remarks Halloween wood button; Pebbles Woodlands Forest "gnome home" patterned paper; Echo Park Fall is in the Air "Autumn Bunting" and "thankful owls" patterned paper, enamel dots and chipboard; Bella Blvd "Jackolantern" pattern paper; Your Next Stamp "Oh Deer" sentiment stamp; CTMH twine.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!