Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Thinking of You card | Noel Mignon

Hi there,  I am sharing a card today, that I created with some of the leftover goodies from my October "Falloween" Noel Mignon Scrapbooking Kit.  I needed a card to send to an online friend and instead of pulling one from my stash, I was inspired to make one - this kit just kept calling to me to play with it!


That floral paper from Pebbles is so so pretty!

Supply List:  American Crafts cardstock and Remarks Halloween wood buttons; Pebbles Woodland Forest wood accents and Fall Florals patterned paper; Echo Park Fall is in the Air enamel dots; Your Next Stamp "Plant some Kindness" sentiment stamp; May Arts ribbon. (from my stash: Hemptique twine; Versacolor brown pigment ink).

Thanks so much for visiting!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!