Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Wishes Elf | Christmas Card

Hello!  I am sharing another card today, this time using a fun Elf image from Whimsie Doodles. I created this card for our grandson - who happens to be the recipient of our Elf on the Shelf this year!

I imported the digital stamp into my Silhouette software and layered it on top of a shelf cut file that I created and used the pair together as a print and cut option.  I ended up covering most of the shelf up with my sentiment but you get the gist.


Supply List: Whimsie Doodle Digital stamp: Copics ( E2, E25, E23, R24, R27. R29, YG23, YG25,  YG63, E23, E29, E000, E00, E11, R20); My Mind's Eye and Jillibean Soup patterned papers; Teresa Collins enamel dots;  Martha Stewart Bakers Twine; American Crafts, Recollections, Staples and Copic Express it cardstock; Papertrey In sentiment stamp; Memento brown ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!