Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Dashing through the Snow Cards | My Mind's Eye

Hey there!  I have a couple of Christmas Cards to share today!  I cannot believe how far behind I am in my cardmaking this season. I created these cards yesterday and need to get them in the mail today, I think! And speaking of mailing, since these were created to go through the postal system, I kept them pretty flat.

I have been wanting to make spinning cards for a little while now and today seemed like a great idea, however, I didn't plan on how time consuming they are!  Good thing they are fun and cute!


Digital stamps are the perfect option for this type of card since you need a mirror image to sandwich the centre cord with.  This reindeer from Tiddly Inks is just too sweet, imagine him flying in circles like Rudolf does in the cartoon!


I used a 6 x 6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye called Christmas Wish, which included some pretty purples.  I think this purple Christmas card is a first for me!

Supply List: Copics (W00,W1, W3, E70, E71, YG91, YG95, E07, E09, R20); My Mind's Eye "Christmas Wish" patterned paper; clear Wink of Stella; Pink Paislee and Shimelle enamel shapes;  DmMC gold thread; misc cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!