Thursday, December 22, 2016

Dashing through the Snow (part 2) | Chistmas Cards

Hey there!

I am sharing a couple of clean and simple Christmas cards today.  I created the green one for my husband and figured I should make a second one at the same time! The image is from Tiddly Inks.


After colouring my images, I worked on my card base, using a stencil form MFT called "Snowfall: to add some silver texture paste.  I love the look!


I kept the design very basic and simply matted my texture pasted background onto patterned paper.  Then added some dimensional adhesive behind my reindeer.  I love that they are bright and bold, simple yet eye catching!

Supply List:  Copics (reindeer 1 - W00, W1, W3, E70, E71, YG91, YG95, E07, E09, R20; reindeer 2 - E23, E25, E29, E70, E71, R20, YG63, YG67, R24, R29); green patterned paper from Simple Stories and red striped patterned paper from My Mind's Eye; Heidi Swapp silver texture paste; MFT stencil; clear Wink of Stella; Teresa Collins enamel dots; Jillibean Soup sequins; Copic Expressit, and Staples cardstock.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. these are super cute! I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!