Saturday, December 10, 2016

December Memories | You-Tube Hop

Hey there!

I am super excited to let you know that I am participating in a  December Memories You-Tube Hop!


There are 13 of us all together, sharing our takes on our December documenting.  You will find many styles of albums and reasons why, different philosophies and perspectives, some processes, some flip-throughs and a whole lot of inspiration!

I will be sharing the process of how I decorated my cover and a flip through of my first wekk.


The hop starts at noon today, and you will have until December 24th to participate, be sure to comment on all of the videos for a greater chance to win one of the amazing prizes Jennie, our leader, has garnered for the hoppers!


If you want to know more details about the prizes be sure to visit Jennie's You-Tube channel, where our hop begins.

Jennie Garcia: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCleRn6UONL6rDvtgGr4mBtQ
If you get lost, you can head back to my You-Tube channel for a full list of participants. http://www.youtube.com/user/LauraWhitaker100.  I am sharing a process video for my cover and a flip through of my first week!

You can watch my video below, or on my You-Tube channel!


Thanks so much for visiting today and have fun hopping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh MY Laura!!! LOVE love love the baking /recipe insert - FAB idea, the velum photo is priceless
    side note: we too LOVE the Charlie Brown Christmas CD (almost time for replacement as its been played so often) thanks for the inspiration and ideas xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!