Friday, December 09, 2016

Have Your-Elf a Merry Little Christmas | Christmas Cards

Hi there!  I am back sharing a couple more mail friendly Christmas cards today!  I loved this little elf image from Whimsie Doodles and so I coloured him up.  I was originally thinking that I would use a pun about and elf selfie for my sentiment and thus I added a Polaroid to my card, but in the end I swapped out the sentiment.


I created this in a couple of colour combos!   I need to get back to the drawing board now and create several more cards for the mail!

Supply List: Copics (E000, E00, E11, R20, E25, E29, E07, E09, YG91, YG5); clear Wink of Stella; Fancy Pants Designs, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, Lawn Fawn and Pebbles patterned paers; misc cardstock; Shimelle and Echo Park enamel shapes.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!