Thursday, December 08, 2016

My World is You | ScrapMuch? Class

Hi there, I am sharing a second class that I created and taught at the November ScrapMuch? Fall Retreat, today.


I love the way this page turned out, and I always love using themed kits in other ways.  We played with the "Old World Travel" collection by Carta Bella and I know the ladies appreciated the aged / distressed feel of this collection.


I created this heart background piece especially for this class, we did some stamping onto it with the fun script-ish "xoxo" stamp using 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation stamping.  Then we added splatters of a pretty soft teal mist to it. Everyone's looked amazing and slightly different - I love that!


I also created this title cut file for this class and the die cut globe, too!  I am learning to make my own custom die cuts and loving it!  Some I am making from scratch, like this globe.


And others like this flower is a digital scrapbooking embellishment, that I imported into the Silhouette software and made into a print and cut. The cork buttons were die cut (manually) from Tim Holtz adhesive cork material.

We also made these fun heart charms to adorn our pages, I know the ladies got a kick out of doing this!

Supply List:  Carta Bella patterned papers; American Crafts and Staples cardstock; misc. stamp; misc. gems; Kristmess Designs and Laura Whitaker Designs digital scrapbook elements; Hemptique twine; Glimmermist spray ink; Tim Holtz cork: Shrinky Dinks shrinkable plastic.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!