Friday, December 30, 2016

Winter Unicorn | Seasonal Card

Hey there!  A funny thing happened when it came to be about mid December and I had a post scheduled for every day up until then, I felt the need to challenge myself to post each and every day in December. Because you know, December is not at all busy enough!  I was cruising along really well, too! With lots of regularly scheduled posts and a few exciting opportunities this month I was able to fill in a ton of days, adding in some of my handmade Christmas cards helped to fill in a few blanks.  But then there was today - a day when I had nothing scheduled, and no real desire to do anything in particular.  I thought about sharing another card that I had already created, but it didn't really inspire me to start typing.  That's when I remembered that I had this fun stamp set sitting on my desk.


I came in the December Noel Mignon classic kit and I was itching to use it.  The only thing is, is that it is already after Christmas.  Are we tired of Christmas sharing yet?  I know I still need to share a bit more of my December Daily, but I am still working away on it so that will have to wait until January, especially since we have had so many grey days.

Anyway, this little guy was smiling up at me, so I took him out to play and came up with this.




I also used up a few more goodies from my Noel Mignon kit!  As I love to do, I created a little scene for this guy.  The snowy hills were cut free hand from white cardstock, because I was too lazy to die cut them - now that is LAAZZY!


The striped paper, tree, heart and stars as well as the stamp set were all from the Noel Mignon kit.  The rest were stash items.

Supply List:  Lawn Fawn Winter Unicorn stamp set: Memento black ink; Copics (R22, R24, R00, YG21, YG23, YG67, Y26, Y28, C00, C0, C2); Clearstar Gelly Roller; Clear Wink of Stella; Ranger Texture Paste; MFT snowfall mask; Tim Holtz tumbled glass Distress Ink; Pretty Little Studio acrylic starts; Elle's Studio puffy stickers; Simple Stories patterned paper (solid blue and red); Pebbles striped patterned paper; Recollections, Staples and Copic Express-it cardstock.

Now I just have one more regularly scheduled share for tomorrow and that wraps up a solid month!  Thanks so much for hanging out with me during December!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!