Monday, February 20, 2017

Always | Stash Bash

Hi there!

It's time for another  round of our You-Tube Stash Bash Hop!


This month we are bashing enamels dots, gems or other small embellishments! Since I use enamel dots often, I am not overly concerned about having them in my stash, in fact I replenish them regularly.  However, I have had several packages of pearls in my stash for years and have not dipped into them in at least a couple of those years! So I decided that is what I will bash in this episode.

This is my page, using a couple of colours of pearls and some random other goodies form my stash.


I have to say I had a lot of fun making this page, I found a way that I can get messy and play with mixed media that works for me and I ended up with a project that I love!


  I tucked black and white pearls in amongst my other embellishments.


I even used up some resin flowers that I had kicking around for a while, too.


I also love these small wooden embellishments from Dear Lizzy, though I am not too concerned about bashing them from my stash since I only have a few and I can totally see myself using them again.


It was nice to use my gelatos, even though I only have 4!  I love the effect I created so much that I have ordered a dozen more! Hey, you bash some, you stash some!

You can see my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Here is a list of those of us participating this month, for your hopping pleasure!

Supply List: Dear Lizzy Documentary Patterned papers (Fancy Free, Love This, Happy Dance) and wood embellishments; Maggie Holmes Bloom patterned paper (garden part); WRMK Wildflower ephemera; Sargent Art Gesso; Gelatos (banana, blood orange, squid ink, aqua dolce); Tim Holtz Distress Crayon (peacock feather); Leows water colour paints; Decoart white paint; Heidi Swapp gold color shine; Glimmermist (dragonfly); CTMH black pearls; Zva Creations white pearls;  Jen Hadfield Home+Made rubons; Recollections resin flowers; misc. crochet thread.

Thanks so much for vsiiting!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!