Saturday, February 04, 2017

December Daily Part 2 | Simple Stories

Hey there!  Today I though I would share some photos of my December Daily, I have shared the video for part two here but I have not shared any still shots as of yet.  So today is the day! I have used lots more of Simple Stories' Classic Christmas collection.

Actually, I have finally wrapped up my entire album and did a final video, once it and the next round of still shots are edited I will share that, too!


I re-purposed a pretty blue envelope with a red lining to document and house some Christmas tags that I created.


Documenting the everyday moments in December, like the incredible amount of time we spend at the rink!


Pretty polka dot vellum from My Mind's Eye that I printed a photo onto the back side.


I love the way the photo on the vellum turned out and will definitely be doing this again.  My journalling is typed right onto my photo.  I also love the pine needles sealed into the sleeve with some sequins.


I like changing up the size, shape and material of my pages, it keeps things whimsical and interesting.


December birthdays get documented as well!


Favourite Christmas music is a fun addition to a DD album.


Pre-printed pages are great fro making mini layouts, adding numbers or journalling or just a resting space.


Some of my pages are interactive, like this one ...


... the photo flips up to reveal the journalling.


Photo collages are a good way  to fit more photos into a specific space, like the one on the upper right side of this spread, there is a second one layered behind it, too.  Mixing up large and small photos is another good way to keep things interesting.


This spread with two filler cards was an oopsie, as I put my photo on the wrong side of the second one - I decided to be okay with that!


This little page was created by trimming a 6 x 6 piece of paper into a banner shape.


Sometimes one photo tells the story, trimming down the page protector is a good option for this type of scenario.


This page features a free Celtic Snowflake cut file created by yours truly, click on this link to grab it if you like!


I didn't document the making of my Christmas cards this year, but did add my list of people that I send one to, and my big ol' stack of outgoing mail! 



I have used free printables from Simple Stories throughout my album, you can grab them here.


This year we had a retirement to celebrate and document!


I also squeezed in a second hockey story, since this dude scored his first goal wit this new team / league on this day!

In case you missed it, you case see my first week's post here, and video here, which includes a process video for my cover.  The second week's post here and video here.

Supply List:

7327 Bradz

7332 Stickers

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!