Thursday, February 02, 2017

Sharing my Sketches | SpiegelMom Scraps

He there!  I wanted to share some news and let you all know about a fun blog hop that is going on!  Jody over at SpiegelMom Scraps reached out to me to ask if her team could use one of my sketches for a blog hop they are are having, you can see the sketch below, you can find all the information for their blog hop here.  They are also teaming up with the DT over at Accent Scrapbooking who are also hopping! And guess what, there are prizes!  Woo hoo!

And if that is not enough, you can play along with the sketch for another chance to win!   Visit their Facebook group to learn about the challenge and to play along, just go ahead and add yourself!

 

Oh and the other bit of fun news - I am going to be a guest designer for Jody next month!  Lucky me!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in the Facebook Group!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing Laura!! We're excited to have you joining us next month! This sketch is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!