Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Spring Publications | Creative Scrapbooker Magazine

Hey friends!  I thought I would pop in  and share my Spring Publications today! I was lucky enough to have 4 layouts picked up for the most recent issue of  Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!

This first one is probably my most favourite!  You can read all about it, get the cut file I was giving away at the time and see the amazing sketch by Kristine Davidson here.


I love this next page too, created just for fun and to help me practice my process videos!  You can check out all the details and watch the video here.


This next layout is another fun page that was created as a tutorial for ScrapMuch?, which focused on stash busting by colour!  You can read all about it here.


And last but not least is this fun page created as a DT assignment while I was with Imaginisce.  You can read more about it here.



Thanks so much for visiting today and letting me share my happy news with you!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!