Thursday, February 16, 2017

#Summer Fun | Stuck?! Sketches

Hey there!  It s time for the February 15th reveal at Stuck?! Sketches; which means I have a new layout to share today, along with a sketch and process video!

Today's sketch suggests a single square photo, but of course you are welcome to make it your own!


I used some of my Simple Stories "Sunshine and Happiness" stash to create this page.  I was craving some summery goodness since we are having an abundance of snow in my neck of the woods.  I am calling it a mini break in the form of paper!


I stuck pretty close to the sketch for the upper portion of my page, but couldn't resist adding in a little embellishment cluster at the bottom of my layout - I am blaming it on a "need" to use those little swim shorts!


I created this large sequin shaker sun with a Silhouette store cut file and some SpiegelMom Scraps sequins.  In case you missed the news, I will be guesting over there next month and couldn't resist dipping in the my GDT kit just a little bit to make this page!

My title was created with two stickers, and I have substituted a few more stickers in lieu of journalling.


Aren't these swim trunks darling?  You can see why I had to use them. right!


As a final touch I added some splatters of mist and a few more SpiegelMom Scraps sequins.

You can watch my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge!





Supply List:
SpiegelMom Scraps "What's Up Buttercup" Sequins
SpiegelMom Scraps "Strawberry Bubblegum" Sequins
American Crafts cardstock and baker's twine
Mr. Huey's mist in bookworm green and taxi yellow
Simple Stories Sunshine and Happiness patterned paper
7204 #Summer,  7208 Oh Yeah!, 7209 High Five, 7210 3x4 Journaling Card Elements, 7215 Tangerine Stripe/Lemon Stripe, 7202 Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers, 7227 Bradz, 7228
6x12 Chipboard, 7229 Bits & Pieces, 7232 4x6 Stickers

Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you come and join in on the fun!!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!