Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cards | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  Remember a while back I mentioned that I created a bunch of bonus cards with my My Creative Scrapbook March main kit?  Well, today I am popping in to share them with you.


This card features a piece of the "Spring Seeds" pattern paper as the focal area, it made for a super quick and easy card.   I combined it with layers of pretty papers on the background and added some stitching for interest.


To glam things up, I added a pretty gold bow.


This next card also features a piece of the "Spring Seeds" pattern paper as the focal area, and was treated with a layer of pretty paper on the background and more stitching for interest.


I also added in some lovely lace.


I am a sucker for polka dot paper and love this die cut bouquet so much, so I paired them up to make this sweet and simple card.


Another gold bow emphasizes the bouquet look.


Another favourite of mine is text paper, I combined some with pretty green paper to create this card, layering a doily and a mailbox die cut to create a focal area. 


The phrase stickers from the kit make amazing sentiments for cards!


More pink polka dots and another bouquet of flowers, this time in a farmhouse inspired jug.


A bit of line doodling and some Ranger Enamel Accents finish this card off nicely.


I tihnk this card is my favourite, it is clean and simple and has loads of white space.


Scored lines lead the eye to my focal area.

Supply List: {from the kit} Jen Hadfield Simple Life die cuts, phrase stickers, clear stickers and patterned papers ( Wildflowers, Spring Seeds, Blue Meadow, Poppies, Leafy Sprigs); gold ribbon; ecru lace. {from my stash} Staedtler pen; SpiegelMom Scraps doily; Recollections and Staples cardstock; machine stitching. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!