Thursday, April 13, 2017

Altered Spring Clipboard | Fancy Pants

Hey there!  Just popping in for a quick visit today to share a fun little altered item that I created to add to our Spring decor around the house.


I had a lot of fun pulling this little piece together.  The mini clipboard has been floating around my craft space for a while now (actually it may have a twin still floating around), so it was nice to create something with it.


I treated this project like a mini layout actually, and only clipped it into place thinking I may want to switch out the focal area with the seasons.


The tags, puffy stickers and flair worked perfectly together to create a couple of embellishment clusters.


I definitely had Spring fever when I created this!

Supply List: Fancy Pants "Life is Beautiful" patterned paper, puffy stickers, flair and tags; misc. ribbon; crochet thread; misc. clipboard. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo 

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful Laura! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!