Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April Main Kit Cards | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  I am popping in quickly today to share a few cards that I made as a bonus project using the My Creative Scrapbook April main kit!


I sure was in the mood for pink when I created these cards, and you know what?  They coordinate so nicely that they would make a nice gift set.

Pam, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook asks the DT not to use the free cut files on more than one project, so that we offer inspiration to subscribers that do not have electronic die cutting machines, however since these cards are bonus projects.  I took a little creative license and used some of the cut files.

I stamped and punched these little hearts using the kit stamp from Heidi Swapp to adorn the centres of my flowers.  I also added a bit of fun foam beneath the die cut.


A bit of lovely white ribbon (from the kit) and a die cut and stamped title, along with some Ranger Enamel Accents finish off this card nicely.

Supply List: (From the Kit) Pink Paislee Oh My Heart #09 patterned paper; MCS cut file; Heidi Swapp Beautiful Stamp; ribbon. (From my Stash) American Crafts and Staples cardstock; CTMH ink (Juniper); Scrapbook and Cards Today stamp (DAY); Ranger Enamel Accents.
 

Sometimes simple is the way to go, two pieces of ephemera and scrap of ribbon create the focal area for this card.


An embossing folder added a bit of interest to my background cardstock and a bit of foam between the card base and the background add depth.  Simple but not boring, eh?

Supply List: (From the Kit) Pink Paislee Oh My Heart ephemera;  ribbon. (From my Stash) Staples cardstock; Lifestyle Crafts embossing folder; Ranger Enamel Accents.


I dug into my left over Thickers and played with the stamp set again to create the sentiment on this card.  Bold and beautiful was the look I was going for.  Love that fuchsia!  


Some Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine and Ranger Enamel Accents in white finish off things nicely.

Supply List: (From the Kit) Pink Paislee Oh My Heart #5, #10 and #19 patterned papers and ephemera; MCS cut file; Heidi Swapp Beautiful Stamp;Thickers . (From my Stash) Staples cardstock; Maya Road Deep Rose ink; Ranger Enamel Accents; Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine.


My last card utilizes a die cut ephemera piece again, as the focal area and sentiment, which I layered with a piece of a cut file and some enamel dots.


Then I layered it all on top of a circular patterned paper element, an embossed piece of cardstock and another piece of patterned paper before adhering it all to my cardbase.

Supply List: (From the Kit) Pink Paislee Oh My Heart #19 patterned paper and ephemera; MCS cut file. (From my Stash) American Crafts and Staples cardstock; Sizzix embossing folder fro Stampin' Up; Simple Stories enamel dots.

I had so much fun with this months kit, I cannot wait to share next months kit with you!
Thanks so much for visiting today! 
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!