Monday, April 24, 2017

April Showers | Free Digital Cut File

Hey there!  Sorry for posting my monthly freebie cut file a little late this month,all of my other Mondays were taken, I hope you all don't mind! It is called April Showers and is available in Silhouette, SVG, PDF and PNG formats.

https://app.box.com/s/h3pb24qujc20hl26frx21m3efdxz0aly
  as always, click on the image to be taken to my download page

I made a card with this cut file, that I thought I would share today. Although, I would love to see it on a layout.




Supply List: Recollections and American Crafts cardstock; Metallic Melon and Guava Gelatos; Simple Stories and Freckled Fawn enamel dots; Sizzix for Stampin' Up embossing folder; Jillibean Soup die cuts.

Have a great day! 
Laura
xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura...it is just adorable. I will use it for a shower layout for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, thank you for the fabulous cut file! I used it on a layout of my youngest granddaughter; you can see it here: http://supermamascraps.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-last-of-wedding-layouts-i-think.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your page Barb, thanks for sharing it with me!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful design - loving the umbrella. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!