Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Rainy Day Abby | Card

I have a little card to share today,  I used the Rainy Day Abby from Whimsie Doodle as my focal image She is so super sweet and perfect for Spring, I also love the sentiment that comes with her.


I thought Rainy Day Abby would be cute on a card with a rainbow in the background.  I chose bright colours when I coloured her up, and made sure to use some purple as I so rarely play with purple.


After colouring the digi, I created the background for my card, I mixed some Mr. Huey's mist with a bit of water and used the packaging technique to add colour to some water colour paper.


I die cut a puddle and some rainbow arcs from a variety of colours of subtly patterned papers to adhere to my card.


Then I popped up this sweet girl front and centre.


As a last step I added some sequins and dew drops to mimic rain and add sparkle.

Supply List:Whimsie Doodles Rainy Day Abby digital stamp;  Copic Express blend cardstock; Recollections Cardstock; Artists Loft water colour paper; Echo Park, Pebbles, Lawn Fawn, Kaisercraft, and misc. patterned paper; Mr. Huey's mist; CTMH inks in yellow and teal; misc. sequins; Robin's Nest dew drops; Staedtler felt tip pen (freckles); Clear Star Gelly Roller (buttons); Copics in the following colours - E000, E01, E11, R20, Y23, E33, E35, E37, Y11, Y13, Y15, BV17, V12, V15.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!