Monday, May 29, 2017

Card Duo | My Creative Scrapbook

Hi there!  I am back today with a Card Duo that I created using the My Creative Scrapbook May main kit! This month's kit included some really pretty chipboard frames from Becky Higgins for Project Life.  Of course, they are amazing on traditional layouts as well and I used several of them on my pages.  I did have a few leftover and thought I wold attempt to incorporate them onto some cards.  That's how these two creations came about!


Unlike the last card set that I shared, these two are different sizes as I let the frames dictate that.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" pea pod parts, puffy stickers and label sticker; Becky Higgins Project Life frames. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; black Staedtler pen.
 

This card is slightly on the small side, just perfect for tucking into a lunch bag or adding a gift card to.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" pie in the sky patterned paper; pea pod parts, puffy stickers and label sticker; Becky Higgins Project Life frames. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock;Ranger Enamel Accents.


Thanks so much for visiting today! 
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!