Thursday, May 25, 2017

Card Set | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  Today I am sharing a Card Set that I created for  My Creative Scrapbook using the May main kit! I love creating cards as a way of busting through the rest of a kit after I have made several layouts!  So far I have made 4 layouts and 6 cards, and hope to create at least one more bonus layout before I add the leftovers to my stash. There is one in my head that I would like to see how it plays out on paper. I am trying really hard to use up goodies and not add too much to my scrappy storage these days.

After I made the first two cards, I noticed a theme happening and decided to make a set.  My thinking was it may make a nice little gift for someone.


I had a lot of the pea pod parts left from the Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" collection that was in the kit. Including several great words that make fun focal elements and sentiments on cards.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" daydreaming patterned paper, pea pod parts and label stickers. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; Ranger Enamel Accents.


I tried to keep all of the cards fairly simple in design.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" pie in the sky patterned paper, pea pod parts and label stickers. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; Ranger Enamel Accents; American Crafts vellum; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.
 

These cards all measure 4.25 x 4.25 inches.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" day dreaming patterned paper, pea pod parts and label stickers; Pink Paislee take me away buttons. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; Ranger Enamel Accents; crochet thread.
 

This one may be my fav, I coloured the chipboard circle frame with a Copic marker just to try something different.


Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" pea pod parts and label stickers; Creative Embellishments chipboard circle frame. (From my Stash) Recollections cardstock; Ranger Enamel Accents; American Crafts vellum; BG49 Copic.


Thanks so much for visiting today! 
Laura
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!