Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Today | My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there!  I am sharing a new layout and process video today which I created using some goodies I had leftover in the My Creative Scrapbook May main kit! I am calling this my bonus project as it came about from and idea I had to try to use up my leftovers after I had completed all of my DT assignments.


I wanted to finish up the package of Creative Embellishments chipboard circles from the kit.  I also challenged myself to use some of my dies since I have been neglecting them lately.

And although flowers really have nothing to do with this photo, I think they work!  This photo is of my friend's daughter and it was taken on our boat when they came to stay with us last summer.


I embossed the chipboard circles with orange embossing powder and backed them with vellum. I love how they pop!  I also used a die to cut three sizes of flowers from two patterned papers from Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" collection, and some leaves from another paper.  I also fussy cut some orange flowers from one of the papers.


I clustered the circles and flowers of either side of my photo, after a bit of fussing with them, they turned out pretty.


My title is a simple die cut.  After journalling and adding some Ranger Enamel Accents around my page, I added a bit of teal mist.

You can see my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here, which include some funny revelations!



Supply List: (From the Kit) Jillibean Soup "Bowl of Dreams" patterned papers {make magic, dream big, aim high, day dreaming, think with purpose, pie in the sky}, pea pod parts, puffy stickers and label stickers; Creative Embellishments chipboard circles. (From my stash) Shimmerz Colouringz {oh say can you sea}; crochet thread; Staedtler black fine tip pen; Versamark ink; Zing orange embossing powder; Ranger Enamel Accents; Staples cardstock; American Crafts vellum.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. You are a master at layering Laura - I wish it came to me as easily as it seems to come to you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!